Friday, July 20, 2012

Review of Planet Inc. Dishwashing Liquid


I was given a sample of Planet Inc's dishwashing liquid to test out. A little about Planet Inc: "Planet is dedicated to providing you with a line of household products that are designed to be effective and powerful, while at the same time being gentle on you and our environment." For more information on them, please visit: http://planetinc.com/

I used the Planet dish liquid alongside my regular soap to see the difference. I found that their soap worked just as well as the big name brands. It had a small amount of lather or sudsy effect, but seemed to do a great job at cleaning my dishes. It was tough on the dishes, yet safe for me and my family.The benefit I found in this soap was that it was much gentler on my hands. Also, I love the fact that this product is better for the environment and better for my family. I feel good about using it knowing my family isn't being exposed to harsh chemicals/ingredients and the world around me is not being exposed to toxins and pollutants.

*Disclaimer: I received a free product(s) as part of this review. I will receive no compensation for this. All opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment