Monday, July 9, 2012

My Review of Konvine Roll Up Flats


I was offered a pair of Konvine roll-up flats to try. These shoes are designed to roll up easily and can be stored in a purse or bag. They can then be taken with you wherever you go. If your wearing uncomfortable shoes and need relief, simply unroll your Konvine flats and slip them on. This way you can get those painful shoes off and still have your feet covered AND with style! I chose the denim roll-up with a skull. I chose them because the denim color goes with almost any outfit and is durable, I also loved that the skull on the front added a little something extra to the design to spice things up.

The flats come in a box with a string that holds them in a rolled position and it comes with a bag that can be used to store the shoes you are taking off in. The Konvine roll-up flats were comfortable and stylish. I wore them just to take the trash out a few times, they are that comfy. I would take these along if I were planning on attending an event where I would be wearing uncomfortable shoes or if I knew I would be on my feet for an extended period of time.

Konvine has so many styles to choose from! Head HERE to see their full line. Their shoes range in price from under $13 to about $35 and can fit into any budget. I loved their selection and price. I may get myself an extra pair. 

Disclaimer: I was given a free product as part of this review. All opinions expressed are my own. I will receive no compensation for this review.

1 comment:

  1. I love these!! I need to get some for my purse!

    ReplyDelete