Friday, July 13, 2012

My Review of Giant Microbes


Recently, I had the chance to try some Giant Microbes. Here is a bit of info about the company: "Founded in 2002, our mission here at Giantmicrobes Inc. is to produce unique and interesting gifts for children and adults alike. Whether your interest is educational, medical, or just plain old entertainment, we're your number one source for all things microbial! " (Source: Giant Microbes site

They sure did give us a unique and interesting product! We received the Paramecium (blue microbe pictured above) first. Then we received a Minnow (fish pictured above). I have a five year old son and he is very intelligent and curious, so I thought this would be a great idea! Each item came with it's own hang tag that included a description of itself. It explains the various parts and functions of the microbe. This is a great detail for anyone young or old. Not only are the plushes cool looking and fun, but they are educational. I learned a few things myself. For instance, I didn't know minnows live between 3-10 years. 

The collectability, uniqueness, and educational aspects of this product make it a great gift or collectors item. There are so many items to choose from and they are adding new ones all the time. It would be great for a child to spark their interest in science or for an adult as a collector's item. 

You can find out more about Giant Microbes or purchase their products at: http://www.giantmicrobes.com


Disclaimer: I received free products for this review. I will receive no compensation for completing this review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment