Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Review of Jawa Costume from Wholesale Star Wars Costumes


I was given the opportunity to try out a costume of my choice from Costume Reviewers. My son and I decided on the Boys Star Wars Jawa costume from http://www.wholesalestarwarscostumes.com/ . Wholesale Star Wars Costumes had a big selection to choose from and we had a hard time picking just one. There were so many cool ones to pick. They had all the favorites, the good guys and the bad guys. They also had more than one version of some costumes and that was nice. We chose the Jawa costume because it was simple but cool. My son liked the glowing eyes and the weapon belts across the front. (If you don't know what a Jawa is, you can find the definition HERE: http://www.starwars.com/explore/encyclopedia/groups/jawas/) We received the costume rather quickly and it was packaged in a good sized box. It wasn't over packaged like a lot of things are nowadays, but was still well protected. The costume was easy to remove from the packaging and was in perfect condition. There were 4 pieces total to this costume and it was very easy to assemble it and put it on. My son slipped the main piece over his head and closed the back and then used velcro to attach the "weapon belts" . Last, he put the "mask" on and pushed a button to turn on the lights (eyes). The costume seems very sturdy. The stitching is all even and strong. I can't find any defects in the fabric construction. The mask is sturdy and the "weapon belts" are also well made and strong. The whole costume has a really cool effect when put together. Overall, it is a great costume that I think my son will wear now and all year long. I had great service, fast shipping, great packaging, and the costume quality was wonderful. I will be shopping here the next time I need a Star Wars costume!


*Disclaimer: I received a product for FREE as part of this review. I will receive no further compensation for completing this review. The views expressed are my own.

1 comment: