Monday, June 18, 2012

Review of Bee Free Honee


I was offered to try Bee Free Honee, a natural honey alternative. Bee Free Honee is a sweetener that is similar to honey is consistency and a little in taste. It is made of three all natural ingredients: apple, vegan quality sugar, and lemon juice. There are no artificial ingredients, no added color, and no corn syrup. It is thick and sticky like honey and smooth and sweet as well, but tastes like apples. 

Bee Free Honee is striving towards being completely environmentally friendly. They bottle and package their products in the most cost effective and "green" way they can and are working towards being even more cost effective and earth friendly. 



Upon trying the Honee, I found it to be nice and sweet, but not that harsh super sweet taste. It was smooth and mellow. It had a taste of apple, which I enjoyed quite a lot. It's a different taste than traditional honey, but I preferred this over honey. It had a smooth consistency similar to honey (OK, just like honey) and was easy to use. It wasn't overly tart or harsh. We used it on biscuits and it was awesome! My son loved it. It is nice to have a natural sweetener to use for my whole family. This would go well as a topping on pancakes, biscuits, or anything else baked. It would taste good in a black tea. I bet you could even bake with it! Overall, I loved the consistency and taste of the Bee Free Honee and feel good about the fact that it is natural and environmentally friendly.

Visit http://www.beefreehonee.com/  for more information on Bee Free Honee. 

To buy Bee Free Honee visit  http://www.beefreehonee.com/Find_Bee_Free_Honee.html

Visit them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bee-Free-Honee/

*Disclaimer - I received a free product to review. I received no other compensation as part of my review. All opinions expressed are my own and I will not receive any other benefits from writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment