Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Review of The Hangman's Daughter and The Dark Monk

Author: Oliver Pötzsch
 

Upon reading the first chapter of the book, I found it to be very depressing and to be honest I didn't even want to continue reading it. There was nothing in this book that was the least bit happy or hopeful. It was just one bad circumstance after another. I found it hard to relate to any of the characters or to sympathize with them. It was a very dark and sad story. I am used to reading some "darker" type of books, but this went too far for me.
 

The Dark Monk-
 

This book started almost exactly the same as the first book... depressing and violent. It was very sad and dark and I didn't want to continue reading it. It wasn't pleasant to read.

Bzzagent is a company that provides products for free to it's qualifying members for them to test out and in turn submit a "Bzz Report" about their experience with the product. For more info please visit https://www.bzzagent.com/pg/About-Us . I am a Bzz Agent and received this sample for free to try. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment