Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Klout Perk- Fracture




Today I received my Fracture, which I got for free through Klout. "Fracture makes showing off your photos easy by combining printing, framing, and mounting into a single, glass masterpiece that looks great in a gallery or your home. " So, what exactly does that mean? It is a one piece picture and frame made of printed glass that mounts directly to your wall quickly and easily. (unless you choose the standing frame as I did) 

My Fracture has a high quality photo, beautiful frame and glass, and has an easy setup on the back for display! It came well packaged in foam and reinforced thick cardboard! The 8 inch size (what I received) is perfect for desktop display, tabletop, or any other place! I love it and am debating whether to keep it or give it as a gift!

Fractures come in 8", 10", 12", 14", 18", or a custom size!   You can choose whether or not you want it horizontal or diagonal as well. Also, choose whether or not you want a wall mount or a stand on the back!

Interested in getting your own Fracture?  Use referral code RFR19700 and get $5 off of your order!!

Disclosure: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get NO additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment