Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Klout Perk- Essie Nail Polish Review


Today I received my Essie nail polish in the shade "fear or desire" (orange), I got this for free through Klout. Essie has a new Summer collection out and this was one of the shades. The other shades are pictured above. Essie colors are perfect for those colorful summer looks and accent anything just right. 


My polish was easy to apply and dried fairly quickly. I only put 2 coats on and it looks great! Nice and bright, but not too bright. The color is deep enough to get noticed, but bright and shiny enough to go great with a hot summer look. 


I want to try "bikini so teeny" (blue) now!! Oh and I want "mojito madness" (green)! Maybe I'll try them all! ;)


Disclosure: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get NO additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment