Monday, November 21, 2011

**MAIL CALL**

Here's my mail call for today: Lanacane sample, my reward of a $20 gift card from Disney Movie Rewards. mini cupcake soaps I won, bear slippers I got on Amazon for my son, and my prepaid Visa card from Jingit. The bear slippers were FREE!! I got the Disney gift card from using my points on Disney Movie Rewards. The cupcake soaps were won in The Freebie Freak's 3000 Fan Giveaway from The Purple Cupcake. The Jingit pre-paid Visa card is from Jingit, a site that pays you to watch short videos. You simply sign up, start watching videos and each video earns you money. If you want, you can opt to get a pre-paid Visa card sent to you and load your Jingit funds directly on it. Then use it just like cash!! Get paid for watching advertising!! Easy and fun! Visit Jingit and sign up today!!

Comment with your mail call and feel free to post a picture to my wall if you got a really good one like I did!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment