Friday, November 18, 2011

How To Shop For Free on Amazon

Lookie what I just got for my little dude on Amazon:

Stride Rite Boys 2-7 Bear Foot Slipper, Brown, 11/12


I got them for FREE! How you ask???? My little secret... OK, I'm no good at keeping secrets. :) I am a member of several awesome and trustworthy rewards sites that offer Amazon.com gift cards as a prize redemption option. Opinion Outpost, MyView, Superpoints, and Swagbucks. (to name a few, comment or message me for invites) I get them and save them up for occasions such as this. (He needs to keep his piggies warm) I then use the gift card option when checking out and voila, free!!! Also, these were shipped free with Amazon Prime. I am currently signed up for Amazon Mom, a program that offers many of the same benefits as Amazon Prime for mothers, but without the cost. It's free to join and you get to enjoy free 2 day shipping on Amazon Prime eligible items!!! (Which happens to be a lot of awesome things!) Now my secret is yours... wait, don't keep it a secret. Go open your window and yell, "I shop free on Amazon.com!!!!!". Maybe that's not such a good idea either. But spread the word any way you can, without disturbing the neighbors. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment